Go Down

Topic: cant get my Nanode to see the Ethernet... (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

JonandEl

Just got my Nanode, (have had Arduinos before) and very happy with my soldering - very neat.
It works as an Arduino, but I cant get the Ethernet to work.
compiling and uploading shields all work (blinky etc).  The Ethernet_DHCPtest gets to initialising the ENC28J60 (I get version 7 in the code)....It doesnt get a IP Address from my router..... the two lights on the ethernet jack dont come on either.

I went back to Arduino v0022 to get the examples...and, have set the Ethernet to Init(mac,8)
It looks like some of the code/examples, and libraries are half migrated to Arduino v1... but any ideas ?

(PS, when I reset the Nanode, the Ethernet lights do flash - so Im assuming the electronics are fine).

JonandEl

OK - Im feeling rather sheepish, as I fixed it....  I had forgotten to solder in the 1R resistor ..doh!

Nanode work works a treat !

If it helps anyone, the Ethernet LEDs should show green (left hand LED) when connected to an Ethernet source; and the yellow LED shows a heartbeat - just like it does on any other RJ45!

...on to the project.....

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy