Go Down

Topic: Error Messages when compiling Photoduino (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

dutchronnie

Hello, I am Ronald and one of my hobby's is photography.
I decided to build a flash trigger based on the Photoduino project.
The software and documentation can you found here: http://www.photoduino.com/downloads/
On this site i can not find an adress to contact them to ask some questions for the problems i have.
So i try it here.

When i compile the software in Arduino 1.0 I get the following error messages

Photoduino.cpp: In function 'void controller_setSensorLimitVisual(unsigned int*, byte, byte)':
Photoduino.pde:-1: error: call of overloaded 'write(int)' is ambiguous
H:\arduino-1.0\libraries\LiquidCrystal/LiquidCrystal.h:82: note: candidates are: virtual size_t LiquidCrystal::write(uint8_t)
H:\arduino-1.0\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/Print.h:49: note:                 size_t Print::write(const char*)
Photoduino.cpp: In function 'void controller_setSensorLimitNumeric(unsigned int*, byte, byte)':
Photoduino.pde:-1: error: call of overloaded 'write(int)' is ambiguous
H:\arduino-1.0\libraries\LiquidCrystal/LiquidCrystal.h:82: note: candidates are: virtual size_t LiquidCrystal::write(uint8_t)
H:\arduino-1.0\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/Print.h:49: note:                 size_t Print::write(const char*)

The software has to work,i think that i am the only one with this problem.
Can somebody help me to get the software working?

WizenedEE

Try downloading arduino-0023 (scroll down on the downloads page)

arduino-1.0 was made to break old code and was released pretty suddenly, so lots of things haven't switched yet.

dutchronnie

I have downloaded version 0023, and now it wil compile Photoduino

AWOL

arduino-1.0 was made to break old code and was released pretty suddenly, so lots of things haven't switched yet.

Schism alert!
"Pete, it's a fool looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart." Ulysses Everett McGill.
Do not send technical questions via personal messaging - they will be ignored.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy