Go Down

Topic: Arduino Ethernet (Read 655 times) previous topic - next topic

Hello,
I just bought Arduino Ethernet with PoE and I just discovered that it has no USB port.
What is the best way to upload to the Arduino a sketch? I also have UNO  :P

zoomkat

I just bought Arduino Ethernet with PoE and I just discovered that it has no USB port. What is the best way to upload to the Arduino a sketch? I also have UNO 

You may need to provide a link to your "Arduino Ethernet with PoE". I've seen ethernet shields advertised as such, and these shields plugged on to the top of the arduino/UNO.
Google forum search: Use Google Advanced Search and use Http://forum.arduino.cc/index in the "site or domain:" box.

Thanks for answering!
Ok, but mine isn't a shield! It is a board :) arduino Ethernet :)

zoomkat

arduino Ethernet

Sorry, I don't have one of those.
Google forum search: Use Google Advanced Search and use Http://forum.arduino.cc/index in the "site or domain:" box.

No problem at all...

is there a chance to use the ethernet board as a shield for UNO?

anyway it's quite strange. I bought the shield and i cannot use it without additional stuff. Is that possible or am I missing something? :~

zoomkat

anyway it's quite strange. I bought the shield and i cannot use it without additional stuff. Is that possible or am I missing something?

You probably need to provide a link to the product you have that has supporting information.

I temporary solved that issue by connecting pin 10, 11, 12 and 13 from UNO to Ethernet and by powering the last one.

I'm gonna buy the USB2Serial adapter. Thanks  :P

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy