Go Down

Topic: High Speed Photography (Read 7266 times) previous topic - next topic

Bambi

Oct 31, 2010, 08:04 pm Last Edit: Oct 31, 2010, 11:20 pm by Bambi Reason: 1
More detail, with links as last post was my 1st and no links allowed...
I have been looking at a project by Louise here, where she has built a super dual input/output do-dah with an lcd display and user defined timings all via a numeric keypad.
I think I am going to have a go at copying here design and code, but it doesn't have the ability to use a solenoid. I am sure it would be easy to do if only I understood what I was doing. I can grasp the basics, for example I need to trigger the script on a switch to start the solenoid sequence of one drip, a delay and another drip. The 1st drop would trigger the photo-gate and set a timer running for a delayed flash. It seems straight forward to use a pre-set delay like you have in your code example, I just cant get my head round the lcd display code and the entry of the user defined delays. Louise's code is here if anyone fancies taking a look.

I have had a much deeper read of the code, and may have found a way to do what I want to do, just got to work out how to wipe up a solenoid without blowing everything up, the fun continues....

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy