Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
Author Topic: need some assistant on the op-amp circuit attached in the thread.  (Read 4150 times)
Toronto, Canada
Edison Member
"Keep it R.E.I.L. - "Research, Experiment, Investigate and Learn"
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

@yaantey

I forgot that I tweek the gain of both op-amps for a better result but using a LM339. The LM358 is design for a dual power supply rail ( + - gnd ). The LM339 is design for a single power rail ( + gnd ), so that why the simulation give me a better result. But if you insisted to use the LM358, use two 9 V battery, connect them in series, take the plus for your positive rail, take the middle +/- <-- between batteries for your gnd, and the neg of the battery for the negative rail. But it will not be suitable for the analog pin. I recommend your order a LM339.

PS: I did a simulation for the band-pass filter. Need more tweeking and experiments. But I am close... 

Toronto, Canada
Edison Member
View Profile

@yaantey

Here a schematic I did using LTspiceIV.  The frequency responce is close to want you want. The simulator did not have LM358, so the 3 op-amps using a dual power supply, you can use a quad op-amp ( 4 inside ) - TL074 will work best. The last op-amp, you can use a LM741 or better <-- a single op-amp.

* bandpass_one.jpg (361.39 KB, 3062x912 - viewed 8 times.)

Toronto, Canada
Edison Member
View Profile

@yaantey

Here the frequency responce of the circuit. You can use your simulator to tested more and experiments.

That the best I can do so far...

* graph_bandpass.jpg (589.24 KB, 3300x2550 - viewed 6 times.)

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
Jump to: