Go Down

Topic: need some assistant on the op-amp circuit attached in the thread. (Read 5842 times) previous topic - next topic

Techone

@yaantey

I forgot that I tweek the gain of both op-amps for a better result but using a LM339. The LM358 is design for a dual power supply rail ( + - gnd ). The LM339 is design for a single power rail ( + gnd ), so that why the simulation give me a better result. But if you insisted to use the LM358, use two 9 V battery, connect them in series, take the plus for your positive rail, take the middle +/- <-- between batteries for your gnd, and the neg of the battery for the negative rail. But it will not be suitable for the analog pin. I recommend your order a LM339.

PS: I did a simulation for the band-pass filter. Need more tweeking and experiments. But I am close... 

Techone

@yaantey

Here a schematic I did using LTspiceIV.  The frequency responce is close to want you want. The simulator did not have LM358, so the 3 op-amps using a dual power supply, you can use a quad op-amp ( 4 inside ) - TL074 will work best. The last op-amp, you can use a LM741 or better <-- a single op-amp.

Techone

@yaantey

Here the frequency responce of the circuit. You can use your simulator to tested more and experiments.

That the best I can do so far...

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy