Hello, all! First timer here!
I found this thread looking for a way to upload a program in C (or hex) to the ATTiny2313 via Arduino. I noticed it was mentioned on the first page, but I didn't see an answer (or didn't understand it).
* Want to upload a clock program to the ATTiny2313, "clock.hex"
* Using an Arduino Uno R3
* Running on a Windows 8 PC
* Arduino-tiny library installed
* I have the setup working, successfully uploaded a blink sketch to the 2313 running at both 1MHz and 8MHz.
* Upload using avrdude (I'm using Windows 8 ) with the arguments:
avrdude -b 57600 -p attiny2313 -c arduino -P COM4 -U flash:w:clock.hex
which I copied from another thread http://www.arduino.cc/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1258854659/7
avrdude: stk500_getsync(): not in sync: resp=0x1c
### So far I was not connecting a capacitor between GND and RESET on the Arduino, because it worked without, did not wirk with.
### Now when I added the capacitor, the avrdude error message changed to resp=0x00
Am I doing something wrong or something impossible?