Go Down

Topic: can anyone help me with prgraming the DFRobot 4WD Arduino Mobile Platform? (Read 4 times) previous topic - next topic

Megalomaniac_victim

Jan 01, 2012, 10:11 pm Last Edit: Jan 01, 2012, 11:30 pm by Megalomaniac_victim Reason: 1
Hello, I have just entered the word of hobby robotics and Arduino hardware and softwear. I just recently have finished constructing the  DFRobot 4WD Arduino Mobile Platform using the recommended Arduino romeo Microcontroller. The robot is currently hooked up to my desktop. I have gotten the LED on the board to blink but I have no idea how to get robot move. Any help that you could provide would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

PaulS

Well, victim, if you post some links to the devices you have, you are likely to get more responses.

Megalomaniac_victim

Ok, thank you

link for my project: http://www.diybin.com/products/DFRobot-4WD-Arduino-Powered-Mobile-Platform-with-Romeo.html

*The above url includes description of the kit and the Microcontroller that I used* thanks again for any help you are willing to give

PaulS

Megalomaniac_victim

Thank you very much, I now am able to control it from my keyboard. Now I just need to adjust the wiring so that the motors arent driving in different directions. And again, thank you very much.

Go Up