Go Down

Topic: using spare parts(need wire diagram) plz (Read 830 times) previous topic - next topic

dzzyd88

i was wondering  how to i guess hard wire a ethenet plug to the arduino/breadboard id like to get my arduino my network to control shit in my house, i know i can just buy the shield an stuff but i just recently had a laptop of mine get the koolaid special an would like to salvage some of the salvagable parts, im not new to electronics but i am kinda know to writing code so i guess what im asking is if anyone has a wire diagram to a enthent or wifi shield? i have the network card from the laptop i donno if its possible to use it but

James C4S

so i guess what im asking is if anyone has a wire diagram to a enthent or wifi shield?

So I guess you could just look at the Sthernet Shield page and download that schematic.
Capacitor Expert By Day, Enginerd by night.  ||  Personal Blog: www.baldengineer.com  || Electronics Tutorials for Beginners:  www.addohms.com

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy