Go Down

Topic: Decode NOAA Weather Radio SAME codes (Read 10 times) previous topic - next topic

vogel1230

Aug 19, 2012, 03:03 am Last Edit: Aug 19, 2012, 03:04 am by vogel1230 Reason: 1
So with that setup are u able to properly decoded the same messages and integrate with arduino?

Did u see the red shield Ian made on D.P. or my project at the end of either forum topic (adafruit/DP)? I'm under AIW on those forums.

Frisky

We can decode messages just fine. Ive made a simple sketch to control a repeater. I have some components on order to make a bread board to test my design.

I saw the board with the BNC connector on it. I bet I would need a preselector so block out unwanted RF from the 144-148 Mhz transmitter.
Don

vogel1230

That's great!

What's nice about the 4707 is that the decode is integrated in the IC. You just have to request the data out of the SAME buffer that's internal to the chip. I'm still working on the basic radio function code at this point. Once I get that done I'll progress to the same functions.

Rick

Frisky

Ray deserves all the credit! Here is a link to his library http://www.raydees.com/Weather_Radio.html
Let us know how it goes with your design.
Don

Frisky

Anything new going on with ? Is there a place to purchase the si4707 weather radio shield?
Happy New Year to everyone
Don

Go Up