Go Down

Topic: Another 15 minutes of fame (Read 579 times) previous topic - next topic

Graynomad

Looks like the people at EEWeb were short of material again.

You can read the whole thing here.

http://www.eeweb.com/pulse/issue-26-2011

If anyone wants a wallpaper image of the above pic for their computer I can make one up :)

______
Rob
Rob Gray aka the GRAYnomad www.robgray.com

CrossRoads

Nice!  Looks like the same article, with more pictures of your hairy mug?
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

Graynomad

Looks like the same article,

Yeah that interview has been repeated, but there's an article as well.

______
Rob 

CrossRoads

Interesting. I was reading another series in elektor magazine that developed a home network with nodes over the course of last year. I can see both being very versatile.
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.

cr0sh

If anyone wants a wallpaper image of the above pic for their computer I can make one up :)

I'll take one, just for the epic beardage!!!

:D

Actually - congrats on the article; you got your mug on the cover of a magazine! Pretty cool!
I will not respond to Arduino help PM's from random forum users; if you have such a question, start a new topic thread.

Graynomad

Jan 09, 2012, 01:30 pm Last Edit: Jan 09, 2012, 01:49 pm by Graynomad Reason: 1
Man, I've been tying to get onto the forum since yesterday, did the sever crash or something?

congrats on the article; you got your mug on the cover of a magazine! Pretty cool!

Thanks, I've been on a couple over the years plus in TV shows and magazines, I still get a kick out of it though.

______
Rob

CrossRoads

Yes, server down, took ages it seemed to recover, areas still need work it seems, like PMs.

Go Up