Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Lynxmotion Scout With Arduino Mega  (Read 1449 times)
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

I looked for a pretty long time and couldn't dig anything up that helped me on this topic.
I want to know if there is a way to directly interface 12 servos on the Scout system and control them via serial communication. I know it's possible, but i am a heavy beginner when it comes to arduino coding. Is there software like FLOWSTONE for the arduino, kind of like a graphical sequencer that generates code? I have an Arduino Mega ADK and want to first get the bot running, then get it powered by android.

Hello World

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like his passengers."

Tesla Member
Arduino rocks
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

kind of like a graphical sequencer that generates code?

Lynxmotion has some software that is used with their bots. I think that it works with the ssc-32 servo controller, which is conrolled with simple ascii characters followed by a carrage return. You probably could write very simple code for the mega to convert the software sent commands into servo position commands.

Consider the daffodil. And while you're doing that, I'll be over here, looking through your stuff.   smiley-cool

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: