Go Down

Topic: Arduino Interface with ezLCD-005 or ezLCD-107 (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

KMAN86

Hey guys,

Im working on a home project in which i need to control hydraulic valves, position sensors, accelerometers etc with a Arduino. I want the interface to be one of the ezLCD products. ie. inputs taken from the sensors and sends commands to teh hydraulic valves as required. I would like the programs to be triggered by a GUI touch screen interface. Im just wondering if anyone has succesfully intergrated these two products together or should i not waste my time with it. Thoughts?

http://store.earthlcd.com/ezLCD

ILeroux

Nov 08, 2012, 04:12 am Last Edit: Nov 08, 2012, 04:19 am by ILeroux Reason: 1
Hi, I just ordered a ezlcd-304 to create the user interface of my arduino project, I know it's not the same as the -005 and -107 but if you are interested I can keep you up to date on the progress when I start working on it.

Docedison

Have you considered the 4.3 " display from 4D Systems it's a serial display with a rich set of macro's for doing anything you want and a set of good libs for graphics, sd card ... if I had to buy another that's the one i'd buy.. and I own 2 of the 3.2 SGC already.

Bob
--> WA7EMS <--
"The solution of every problem is another problem." -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
I do answer technical questions PM'd to me with whatever is in my clipboard

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy