Go Down

Topic: LCD+KEYPAD+SD SHEILD NEED HELP (Read 910 times) previous topic - next topic

cnavnath

HI,
     I WANT SHEILD FOR ARDIUNO UNO which have graphic LCD 5x6 keypad, and micro sd card in one pcd.
please help me

GaryP

You're not going to get nice replys for this one!

Cheers,
Kari
The only law for me; Ohms Law: U=R*I       P=U*I
Note to self: "Damn! Why don't you just fix it!!!"

liudr

You're not going to get nice replys for this one!

Cheers,
Kari

I was reading on one other thread the OP started here:

http://arduino.cc/forum/index.php/topic,86746.0.html

Similar requests with simple questions. Maybe that is OP's style?!

So for OP, what do you want? This hardware dev board/subforum is for hardware development. I suppose you want someone to develop such a shield and hand to you? Very unlikely though. Besides, you just upped your requirement from 16*4 character LCD to graphic LCD? Did you search google before asking this question?

cnavnath

thanx for reply i search on google. but i am getting sheild separatly. i want it in same pcb.

liudr

thanx for reply i search on google. but i am getting sheild separatly. i want it in same pcb.

Ok. It's unlikely that you can find exactly what you need. So what exactly is your project?

CrossRoads

5x6 keypad can be made, needs 11 pins.
uSD socket can be added, uses the 4 SPI pins. Need 5V to 3.3V converter chip for the SCK, MOSI, MISO, Chip Select line.
Browse here for a graphics LCD, all use parallel interface, 12 data pins, so 2 shift registers are needed, can use the SPI interface to load them up.
http://www.newhavendisplay.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=21
Same SPI pins as the uSD card, just need 1 more chip select pin.
Keep D0/D1 free for sketch downloading.
Thus use 11+4+1+2 = 18 of the 20 available IO lines.
Shield size will depend on the LCD panel selected, size of the buttons, surface mount or thru-hole support chips & caps.

Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

Go Up