Ok it could be counterfeited
The Arduino company purposely released all there design documentation
The fancy bottom-side silkscreen layer with the logo and map of Italy
Why buy the Chinese clones? With a minor bit of effort you can program the bare chips and use them.
Yeah. That's where I'm heading now. Gonna get an ISP, go barebones and low power. My first real Italian Arduino was a great start for me.
The Arduino ISP Sketch that comes with 1.0 has to be changed to 9600 baud, or you use .22 and you can run it at 19200.
6 wires and a 120Ohm resistor and you can program chips all day long.
- ArduinoISP sketch is using SPI to program the target, right ?
- SPI serial can be any speed, hence faster than the Serial interface ?
- The IDE says "burning bootloader (in target) using Arduino as ISP." Does it burn a skech, bootloader or both ?
- If the target already has a bootloader, is it overwritten every time ? (Pro mini for example)
- Is it possible to use SoftwareSerial or a Mega to program a target using "Serial2" ?
hence faster than the Serial interface
'Arduino as ISP' actually means only for installing bootloader, it's not what I need.
- This means that without a FTDI cable, you can't do anything with a Pro mini, right ?
- There is no sketch that uses an "Arduino as sketch relay to target", so I need to write one ?
I would be happier to have a direct PayPal to Arduino donation link than banners or trying to keep up with who pays royalties. That way -all- the money I give goes where I want it. Otherwise it's like these Firemen/Police/Paralyzed Veternas "charity" collectors that give maybe 5%-10% (ask, they are legally obliged to tell and I have been _proudly_ told that they gave 10% as if that's a big deal! Sure it is! Legally they only have to give 5%! @&#$ Leeches, they keep 90%-95% tax free legal as a "charity"). However if you give right to the FD, 100% goes where it's supposed to.I'd rather have a Support Arduino link and be done with it. A few dollars from every member once in a while and they can maybe hire more staff, I'd gladly give them at least $20 a year and I'm disabled!
Please enter a valid email to subscribe
We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the
email we just sent you.
Thank you for subscribing!
via Egeo 16