Go Down

Topic: First test of CNC Miller conversion (Read 7 times) previous topic - next topic

Boffin1

Very nice Mike,
It would be nice if you could integrate all the conversions from one common ( free ? ) drawing program/  to Gcode / to machine code in one, we would all build or buy your miller, Oh what fame !.

I got completely lost with the Reprap and dxf and gcode, so I just made my 2 axis machine wander round like an old fashioned "turtle" with simple code, but at least I mastered the stepper motors.

With my mobile phone I can call people and talk to them -  how smart can you get ?

Boffin1

OK I still have this quiz of the 61 leds and switches,  is one switch and LED power? or do they all do the same?
With my mobile phone I can call people and talk to them -  how smart can you get ?

Grumpy_Mike

this quiz of the 61 leds and switches

Sorry don't understand. Can you explain a bit more.

Boffin1

"I might be able to do the project without the miller. I won't say what it is but it involves LEDs and switches. A clue is it involves 61 of them, not a very binary number."

funlw65

Hi @Grumpy_Mike,

What moving speed (xy axes) and RPM(Proxxon mill) you used in milling that RFID coil? Thank you!

Best regards,
Vasi

Go Up