Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Multi Purpose 240x320 RGB Touch LCD + SD  (Read 4644 times)
what?
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Hi All,
So this is my second shield, still at prototype stage, it needs some refinement but is fully functioning as it is, it serves as a bridge between my ATmega and my 3.2" TFT_320QVT display.
Im considering uses, from digital picture frame, OBDII diagnostic for my Nissan to multi funtion input device for my laptop in the form of virtual touchpad, numeric keypad, custom key funtions, i guess the list is endless.

I have not found an Arduino library for the HX8347-A chip so have resorted to writing my own based on code i've found for the 8051 uC
it's quite a learning curve as this is the first library i've writen that has actually worked, i've never had much success in the past with understanding libraries.

I know cr0sh will have something to say about the shield, Sorry cr0sh I didn't use your glass plate alignment method for the pcb, i used the educated guess hole alignment method

Once im happy with the pcb layout i'll make a production prototype and might get some boards profesionally made, hardware is more my bag, im still learning on the software side.

Hackaday.com regulars will recognise the skull and bones, the sprites were actually easy to create using Hex Workshop by Breakpoint Software, i've been using it for years and never realised i could export hex into .cpp format files, this is how http://www.arduino.cc/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1293501261/0#0
anyway just thought i would share this
BTW my first shield and guide on toner transfer is here http://www.arduino.cc/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1268441497/0

Phoenix, Arizona USA
Faraday Member
Where's the beer?
View Profile

Looks great nonetheless!  smiley

I will not respond to Arduino help PM's from random forum users; if you have such a question, start a new topic thread.

what?
View Profile

Thanks cr0sh,
I have considered your glass plate method but for my prototyping needs  slapdash seems to work

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: