Go Down

Topic: How to Create PCB of Arduino UNO ? (Read 2581 times) previous topic - next topic

mushahid980

Sorry i am Noob in Using Arduino ...! but wana know how i can create a PCB For Arduino UNO ? .. i know it got Eagle PCB files i got the board files too but i am not sure which layers to print .. ! . ? Top or bottom can someone help , cause from the place i am its not Easy to get the Arduino so i have to create it !

CrossRoads

You are making your own PCBs at home, or sending out for them?
If at home, you need top & bottom layers.  Might be .GTL, .GBL.
You can download a gerber file viewer at www.viewplot.com (I think) & confirm.

You can also find Single Sided PCB in the Hardware section, needs a couple jumpers added on top.
I have also designed a smaller single sided (not for use with shields) that I can share when I get home if you are interested.
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

mushahid980

sure sir would love you help .. if you can share it , actually i am looking for a single ended PCB its easy to create at home , regard to double sided , thats you completed my concept for that .. but i can't find one sided pcb drawing in hardware section .. ! will try to find it again , jumpers wont be a problem ! thnx once again

James C4S

http://arduino.cc/en/Main/ArduinoBoardSerialSingleSided3
Capacitor Expert By Day, Enginerd by night.  ||  Personal Blog: www.baldengineer.com  || Electronics Tutorials for Beginners:  www.addohms.com

CrossRoads

Here's the single sided DIP layout I had created.
Assumes external 5V is available, such as from a wallwart
http://www.dipmicro.com/store/DCA-0510
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy