Arduino 1.0 and Gentoo [Closed. Restating the question in another post]

Hello again Paul!

note: I'm using an AMD64 arch on an intel core i7
I tried to remove the sd module, use your same version of crossdev than you, reinstall using the guide of a gentoo user Gentoo Forums :: View topic - How to setup an Arduino Uno board in Gentoo, ussing the official guide Arduino Playground - HomePage, using the same versions of the programs included on debian stable, and noway of use a program that have declared #include<SD.h> on gentoo (works on debian and on windows and the SD card too), but in my laptop I have gento and I want use gentoo from now to forward. Looks like if the compiler don't work fine with a code higher to xx bytes and upload trash to the board (matter of the compiler or the linker?).

I'm using the programs of the official overlay... http://gitorious.org/gentoo-arduino/arduino maybe are deprecated and are needed of patches.

I'm little desperade

Please could you tell me from which overlay did you install your progrmas and show me which exactly versions of

cross-avr/gcc
cross-avr/avr-libc
cross-avr/binutils
cross-avr/gdb
cross-avr/insight ---> Not Insane like I'm becomes with this matter xdddd

Hopefully if you could remember your toolchain. Have you applied some patch?

This is my make.conf: (Will be a problem of it?)

//MAKE.CONF**
CFLAGS="-O2 -pipe -march=native -maes -msse4.1 -msse4.2"
CXXFLAGS="${CFLAGS}"

CHOST="x86_64-pc-linux-gnu"
MAKEOPTS="-j9"

USE="-3dfx -3dnow -qt3 -oss -gtk -gnome -nocxx
cxx sasl git subversion X alsa consolekit dbus policykit udev pulseaudio nls unicode
hal a52, avi, dvdread, divx, dv, encode, fame, mjpeg, mpeg, ogg,
quicktime, subtitles, vorbis, xvid dbus v4l matroska
msn mysql cups qt4 kde dvd alsa cdr dvd css dvdr"

LINGUAS="es"

VIDEO_CARDS="nvidia fbdev vesa intel"
INPUT_DEVICES="evdev synaptics keyboard mouse"

#VIDEO_CARDS="intel nouveau fbdev vesa"

GENTOO_MIRRORS="rsync://trumpetti.atm.tut.fi/gentoo/"

#Fom Arduino Overlay
source /var/lib/layman/make.conf
//******END OF MAKE.CONF

The board is an Arduino duemilanove ATMEGA-328P (Is not problem of the SD card, the programs don't run without it)

Regards!