Go Down

Topic: Help!! How do i know if my arduino is broken? (Read 852 times) previous topic - next topic

misoke

i try putting an mp3 source connected into my arduino using the usb not the ext...

the problem is after that my computer does not recognize my arduino and i cant upload any files anymore ...

still the led and reset function is still working...

help me this one pls... i try looking for the device manager and its says that the usb does not recognize...

how to re install the arduino?

James C4S

i try putting an mp3 source connected into my arduino using the usb not the ext...

You did what?
Capacitor Expert By Day, Enginerd by night.  ||  Personal Blog: www.baldengineer.com  || Electronics Tutorials for Beginners:  www.addohms.com

misoke

i use the mp3 power supply connected to my usb printer then to arduino usb slot...

James C4S

Capacitor Expert By Day, Enginerd by night.  ||  Personal Blog: www.baldengineer.com  || Electronics Tutorials for Beginners:  www.addohms.com

Nick Gammon

i use the mp3 power supply connected to my usb printer then to arduino usb slot...

Can you draw a diagram? You have a MP3 power supply (whatever that is exactly) and you connected it to a USB printer and then (how?) into the Arduino.

Can you tell use more about this MP3 power supply? MP3 is a form of music file storage. In what way is there an MP3 power supply? And how did you connect it to your USB printer?
http://www.gammon.com.au/electronics

Go Up