Go Down

Topic: Help!! How do i know if my arduino is broken? (Read 865 times) previous topic - next topic

misoke

i try putting an mp3 source connected into my arduino using the usb not the ext...

the problem is after that my computer does not recognize my arduino and i cant upload any files anymore ...

still the led and reset function is still working...

help me this one pls... i try looking for the device manager and its says that the usb does not recognize...

how to re install the arduino?

James C4S

i try putting an mp3 source connected into my arduino using the usb not the ext...

You did what?
Capacitor Expert By Day, Enginerd by night.  ||  Personal Blog: www.baldengineer.com  || Electronics Tutorials for Beginners:  www.addohms.com

misoke

i use the mp3 power supply connected to my usb printer then to arduino usb slot...

James C4S

Capacitor Expert By Day, Enginerd by night.  ||  Personal Blog: www.baldengineer.com  || Electronics Tutorials for Beginners:  www.addohms.com

Nick Gammon

i use the mp3 power supply connected to my usb printer then to arduino usb slot...

Can you draw a diagram? You have a MP3 power supply (whatever that is exactly) and you connected it to a USB printer and then (how?) into the Arduino.

Can you tell use more about this MP3 power supply? MP3 is a form of music file storage. In what way is there an MP3 power supply? And how did you connect it to your USB printer?
Please post technical questions on the forum, not by personal message. Thanks!

More info:
http://www.gammon.com.au/electronics

Go Up