I'm new in this forum, I'm from Paraguay and I had recived my first arduino board 4 days ago. However, when I try uploading a sketch in my arduino duemilanove with atmega 328 I get the following error.
- stk500_getsync(): not in sync: resp=0xe0
I tried the following acctions to solve the problem
- Verify that the right port is choosen (windows7/Ubuntu 11.04)
- Verify that the right board is choosen (windows7 32, 64/Ubuntu 11.04)
- Update the driver (windows7 32, 64)
- Change the atmega328 chip for an other atmega328 (windows7 32, 64/Ubuntu 11.04)
- Change the USB cable (windows7 32, 64/Ubuntu 11.04)
but I get the same error... :(
The 2 atmega 328 chips aparently are functional, because one of them blinks the pin 13 when is conected and the other one sends an output which can be viewed on the serial monitor.
I hope you can help me..
Pictures of my arduino and its chiphttp://dl.dropbox.com/u/12372165/DSCN1657_50X2.jpg