Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Arduino @ Norway  (Read 713 times)
Norway@Oslo
Edison Member
loveArduino(true);
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Send me some hints of interest  (@mail) if there's anyone from norway who wants to join\create a robotics organisation.

Forum Administrator
MMX
Edison Member
hallo kompis
View Profile

Hej,

we are not in Norway, but if you wanna join us either in Malmo or in Copenhagen we will be happy to count you in smiley-wink

/d

Norway
R-Doo-Inoo in the making :3
View Profile

I live in Norway smiley (Tromsø) and am highly interested in the Arduino smiley

B-dui in creation.

Tønsberg, Norway
Arduino rocks hard!
View Profile

Yo!

I live in Tønsberg, Norway, so at least I am in the right country. :smiley I have an Arduino, I like electronics and robotics, but I am kinda tired of building stuff like wheeled robots that avoid walls, follow lines and such. I have had my Lego Mindstorms kit for a few years, so yeah.. =P

If you have plans to build something original, sure, I'll join and do what I can to contribute. But I'm not exactely sure a robotics group in tiny, cold Norway will compare to Honda or MIT and if I want to build a line-follower/light-searcher/wall-avoider, I'd rather spend a couple of hours with my Lego Technics than go through the hazzle of making parts from scratch and pay out'a my a-hole for expensive as crap servos (what are those babys made of anyways? Gold? Platinum? Meteor-rock? :-/).

Dreaming of extra senses through sensory substitution/agumentation since.. well, for ever.. =P
Going to automate my home, just gotta find the perfect DIY solution first!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: