Go Down

Topic: London - Tinker Beginners Workshop 6 (24-25/5/08) (Read 499 times) previous topic - next topic

watkindb

May 26, 2008, 12:29 am Last Edit: May 26, 2008, 01:08 am by watkindb Reason: 1
Hi,
Just wanted to post a quick note of thanks to Nick, James and Alex for organizing and delivering a great beginners workshop on the Arduino.  It was great fun and I learnt a huge amount over the two days.  Anyone based in or around London should keep an eye out for future Tinker courses (http://www.tinker.it), you won't be disappointed.

I managed to speak to a few of you during the course, or down the pub afterwards, and several expressed an interest in perhaps getting together in a month or so to have a few drinks and discuss where we are on developing the latest, greatest, must-have gadgets.  If people are still interested post a response up here, alternatively feel free to drop me a line at david dot watkins at ubs dot com.  If theres enough interest, we'll try and sort something out.

Dave W.

nick

Hey glad you enjoyed it.

Tinker arranges a pub meet roughly monthly,come along to that. Theres usually at least one person who brings along their latest toy.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy