Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Im New.  (Read 622 times)
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Why didn't anyone tell me, when I was taking C++ in college, or when I was taking teeny gigaPets apart in high school, that this AWESOME STUFF was out here in the world? I'm almost ... well my age isn't important  smiley-roll-blue but I can't beleive it has taken this long for my interests to sync up this way....
But seriously I just went to a workshop for Non-arduino-savvy-people and this looks like SO MUCH FUN!

I can't wait to go shopping  smiley-mr-green

CO, USA
God Member
View Profile

If you were taking Giga Pets apart in HS, then you aren't that old, sonny. smiley

But welcome to the forum!

... it is poor civic hygiene to install technologies that could someday
facilitate a police state. -- Bruce Schneier

Belgium
Edison Member
Arduino rocks; but with my plugin it can fly rocking the world ;-)
View Profile

Keigh
If you were old Arduino didn't exist when you were in high school. But I know how you feel  smiley
Welcome to arduino.
Best regards
Jan

Do not PM me a question unless you are prepared to pay for consultancy.
Nederlandse sectie - http://arduino.cc/forum/index.php/board,77.0.html -

View Profile

I'm glad someone noticed I dated myself with the GigaPets comment... But I'm no "sonny", Sonny! smiley-mr-green

Definitely a Lassy here, but don't hold it against me!  smiley-wink

I have been designing and assembling jewelry for over ten years... Soldering seems like a natural progression (as does ooohh blinky lights!)

Melbourne, Australia
New to the world of electronics and Arduino. Having fun though.
View Profile

Keigh, got to say, coming from a programming background to the physical hardware world via Arduino has really peaked my interest as well. Some wickedly cool projects being done out there. Just wish I knew more about the electronics side of things. I'm patient though, I plan to learn it as best I can at my age... I have no idea what GigaPets are, I was at school before FM radio was big and all languages were procedural smiley

Brand spanking new to the world of electronics and Arduino. Trying to learn as much as I can and have fun doing it.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: