Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: ethernet pings but webclient is not responding  (Read 145 times)
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

I'm developing a software with Delphi that get's a web page from one of my arduinos.

This one, is geting values from 3 sensors (DHT, SR04 and TSAL 251) and then it will show results with webserver as solicited.

The problem I'm experience is that after several correct readings from arduino it stops responding to the webclient but it still respond to a normal Ping in Dos window... (I used as web client my Delphi App or Any Browser with same result).

I imagine that it could be my arduino software that hangs but it after the "solution" I have found I don't think so....

I have made a batch file that ping's once my arduino every 10/12 seconds and: "problem solved!". From this point I never get errors geting my pages in my app or web with any browser. I can even ping from any computer in my network to "solve" the problem.

It seems that we need to keep arduino UP every 10/12 seconds or it goes DOWN... is it possíble?

I need to find a solution because it is not a good option to ping every 10/12 seconds all my arduinos  smiley

Thanks

José Mendinhos

Scotland
Edison Member
Have you had your Arduino fix today?
View Profile

Ah - its that fault in line 254 again, just replace the $ with a ' . . . .  Oh wait 'THERE IS NO CODE' !!!!

Drew.
http://www.uk-pcb.co.uk - My UK Based PCB Fab & Assembly Company
Design work undertaken
SMD & Thru-Hole assembly

View Profile

Ah - its that fault in line 254 again, just replace the $ with a ' . . . .  Oh wait 'THERE IS NO CODE' !!!!

OPPSSS. You're correct.

Here is the code.

José Mendinhos

* Web_server (8.85 KB - downloaded 3 times.)

Miramar Beach, Florida
Faraday Member
View Profile

Is this the last thing displayed on the serial monitor when it stops responding?
Pedido de HTML / Consulta

Networking would have been a better place to post this thread.

View Profile

Yes. That's the last signal I get...

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: