Go Down

Topic: Sweden, West Coast, Göteborg (Read 896 times) previous topic - next topic

Makkan

Just checking to see if there's any arduino tinkerers in or around Göteborg that might want to meet up and share ideas and knowledge with other fellow tinkerers.

olleolleolle

Malmö's hardly West Sweden, but we have a hackerspace Forskningsavdelningen. Google it. At the hackerspaces dot org wiki we have a page.

If you ever come down south, please make yourself heard on the mailing list.

We're setting up a study group on microcontrollers. And we're targeting Arduino and perhaps some PIC.

olleolleolle

Since the previous post was my first, I was not allowed to write a link in it.

Here I go again: Forskningsavdelningen at the hackerspaces wiki.

Makkan

Thank you for the invite. Seems like a nice little thing you got going there.

If I had the time I'd love to have something similar here on the west coast.

David Cuartielles

You can also attend our Souther Scandiland Meetings, they happen every other month in Malmo and every other month in CPH.

Check them out at www.1scale1.com

/d

Makkan

Thank you for that invite aswell. And since your gatherings are during weekend its far more likley that I will be able to attend.

:)

kalle

Hej Makkan,

I'm in Gothenburg and would love a arduino workshop! Have not yet worked much with the arduino but many other similar small chips like BX24 and the Tini for instance. I know some more people that might be interested in joining up as well.

/Kalle

Makkan

Tjena Kalle,

Just as I was beginning to think I was all alone in Goteborg. Sort of ironic in a city full of engineers.

I'll send you a PM and we'll try to figure something out.

chaoz

Hi,

I'm planning a hacker space in gothenburg and arduino's are one of my interersts :)

You can join the planning in our google group (see the next message for the link)

chaoz

http://groups.google.com/group/gothenburg-hack-space

Makkan

Excellent! Just what I've been waiting for. I'll check it out right away.

Go Up