Take a look - ArduinoCommander (https://market.android.com/details?id=name.antonsmirnov.android.arduinocommander
- discover and connect to Arduino board with Bluetooth shield (like Sparkfun bluetooth modems: http://bit.ly/zFBqsg
- display board firmware version, name and Firmata protocol version
- set pin mode (analog/digital input/output, pwm)
- get/set pin values
- LED and pin mode animation
- read messages from the board (Firmata String Sysex message)
- beautiful WYSIWYG interface with 320x480, 480x800, 480x854, 1024x600 and 1280x800(?) screens support
- Free, no ads
Just upload modified StandardFirmata sketch (set baud rate 9600 instead of 57600 by default, video http://bit.ly/wamYey
) to your Arduino board and control it using ArduinoCommander!
Click to pin to set pin mode and value, current pin mode and value are displayed on the pin.
View video on how to use it on YouTube: http://bit.ly/zAyy1W
Visit application page (http://anettosoftware.co.uk/ac.php
) to view screenshots, read full app description and usage instructions.