Go Down

Topic: TFT 3.2 screen seems to have some pixels shifted (only on new batch of screens) (Read 64 times) previous topic - next topic

ElecEngSteve

Hello,

I am having an issue with my display. I searched on here for the same problems from someone else but had no luck.

Months ago I purchased TFT3.2_QVT displays and they all worked fine. Now I have ordered the exact same screens again but when I program them they have a some of the pixels distorted ( or misplaced).

I noticed that the new screens have "20-011-918" silk screened onto them. So I figured they must of sent me the wrong screens but when I looked at the first batch I got they actually have the same number on them, but instead of of the board silk screened, they have the number as a sticker on the package they came in.

I have tried the classic UTFT demo and another thing that i tried was taking a "WProgram.h" file and changed it to the "Arduino.h" file. from my understanding this was to update the wiring for the screen. either way it didn't solve anything.

If any one has had the same issues or can think of an idea I should try please let me know.

And Thanks to everyone in advance.

here are a couple images of the problem.

bodmer

Aug 17, 2016, 09:20 pm Last Edit: Aug 17, 2016, 09:27 pm by bodmer Reason: Correct bad link...
See here.

The only work-around I can suggest is to hack the library and invert the least significant bit of any x coordinate (or y for portrait orientation)

:-(
Formerly Rowboteer (now a broken user profile!)

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy