Go Down

Topic: U8g2: Graphics Library for Monochrome OLEDs and LCDs (Read 2376 times) previous topic - next topic

olikraus

What about the negative voltage converter you use on the t6963? Thanks!
In the past I have used a fixed converter (aimtec), which generates -15V. Some displays also include this converter.

Oliver

olikraus

Oliver,
 Thanks again! Is m2tklib compatible with u8g2?
Not yet :-(
M2tklib is in a bad condition since the shutdown of google code. So far I had no time to reconstruct the library on github.

Oliver

jptheripper

Oct 30, 2016, 03:00 pm Last Edit: Oct 31, 2016, 08:07 pm by jptheripper
Not yet :-(
M2tklib is in a bad condition since the shutdown of google code. So far I had no time to reconstruct the library on github.

Oliver
I wouldn't ask if i had another alternative that was even decent.  But m2tk is really the most capable menu system out there.  If there is anyway to port, i know I would use it.

scharkalvin

olikraus

I wouldn't ask if i had another alternative that was even decent.  But m2tk is really the most capable menu system out there.  If there is anyway to port, i know I would use it.
Well, sure, port to u8g2 should be there... I hope to get this done once. Thanks for the request.

Oliver

olikraus

still missing support for the old KS0108?
Yes, I know it is missing, but is it really required? There is another lib "OpenGLCD" which is reliable and also faster.

Oliver

arduinoobz

I have created this issue for this:
https://github.com/olikraus/u8g2/issues/73
Thank you very much. ๆๆๆ
:)

jptheripper

Well, sure, port to u8g2 should be there... I hope to get this done once. Thanks for the request.

Oliver
I really do appreciate this

olikraus

U8g2 Release 2.6.3 is now available.

New features include:
 * Support for UC1610 and UC1611
 * Support for second TWI/I2C Interface (e.g. for the Due)
 * Improved TWI/I2C speed
 * Mirrored output

Github: List of all issues for this release.

UC1611 Display

Mirrored Output:

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy