Go Down

Topic: Process Plant Design (Read 190 times) previous topic - next topic

proplantdesign

Does anybody know what is Process Plant design in industries?

Robin2

What has this to do with Arduinos?

...R
Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

Qdeathstar

A creaking creeping shadow
stiff against the freezing fog
glares at a tickless watch.

Time has failed him -- all things shall pass.

AWOL

Does anybody know what is Process Plant design in industries?
Given your nick, and your email address, would that someone be you?
"Pete, it's a fool (who) looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart." Ulysses Everett McGill.
Do not send technical questions via personal messaging - they will be ignored.
I speak for myself, not Arduino.

Robin2

Given your nick, and your email address, would that someone be you?
So it probably is SPAM

...R
Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

AWOL

More like a spam precursor
"Pete, it's a fool (who) looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart." Ulysses Everett McGill.
Do not send technical questions via personal messaging - they will be ignored.
I speak for myself, not Arduino.

Qdeathstar

Feb 21, 2019, 03:24 am Last Edit: Feb 21, 2019, 03:26 am by Qdeathstar
Listen, folks, i think a world where your conscious gets plugged into a computer and you quote "enter the matrix" is fairy tale sci-fi. But, make no mistake, the matrix is real. Fake news, Deep Fakes, Content Filtering, AI, Voice spying apps delivering personalized adds, the works.... They couldn't bring your conscious into the matrix, so they've impaled the matrix into our conscious.

Lead though, lead will forcibly push the matrix out. Lead cures all. That's why they want to take your arms away, in the matrix, because if you have your arms you can take the matrix out of your mind and other things.

process plant design process plant design PROCESS PLANT DESIGN PROCESS PLANT DESIGN PROCESS. PLANT. DESIG
o.o
A creaking creeping shadow
stiff against the freezing fog
glares at a tickless watch.

Time has failed him -- all things shall pass.

Go Up