Go Down

Topic: questions in politics ,ethics and death . (Read 776 times) previous topic - next topic

dlloyd

Lack of evidence is not proof and lack of proof is not evidence.  Therefore, the existence of aliens having not been proven true, demanding a yes or no answer creates a false dichotomy; forcing one into the realm of speculative conjecture.  Until such time that, whatever we might classify as, 'space aliens,' are conclusively proven to exist, such existence remains a fractional value between true (1) and false (0).

In an infinite context ... ... ... Q.E.D. I trust this clarifies things for you.
If your trying to find the answer using code, try something like this: 

byte TheAnswerToLifeTheUniverseAndEverything = 42;

Ballscrewbob

can you please state your definition of a "life form" ? and you seem not to understand that "to exist" is only relative to Something or to a perspective .. you can exist relative to Something and not exist relative to Something else , your demand is therefore meanless .
From your responses I can only take into consideration that you have not made any attempt to address any points made not just by me but by others.

Its both a waste of my time in this part of the topic and probably others until you see fit to read and reply to specifics instead of reliance on sudo and cartoon science or stop trying to poke the subject into your view of alien life with banal responses.

Maybe open a new topic "Sci Fi" or something similar ?

BTW my view of "life form" ranges anywhere from single cell upward. And as I clearly stated "lower"  but you failed to comprehend that, the topic is moot.

"meaningless"
Karma is the difference between your enemy getting whacked by somebody else, or buying a baseball bat and finding a dark alley. The latter gives more pleasure.

amine2

Jul 19, 2016, 06:35 pm Last Edit: Jul 19, 2016, 06:44 pm by amine2
From your responses I can only take into consideration that you have not made any attempt to address any points made not just by me but by others.

Its both a waste of my time in this part of the topic and probably others until you see fit to read and reply to specifics instead of reliance on sudo and cartoon science or stop trying to poke the subject into your view of alien life with banal responses.

Maybe open a new topic "Sci Fi" or something similar ?

BTW my view of "life form" ranges anywhere from single cell upward. And as I clearly stated "lower"  but you failed to comprehend that, the topic is moot.

"meaningless"
i did read every single thing posted by everyone .. i don't think i ignored anything ... "cartoon science" , "banal responses" ? that's like a straightforward insult  .... a single cell is already a very advanced life form ...

in fact , your definition of a life form is too narrow , since the definition of a "cell" is also too narrow . in fact i am trying to be as scientifically correct as possible , i only mentioned things in probabilities and speculations when it comes to that subject . in fact i think i did do more effort reading and understanding your posts than the one you did reading mine.

anyway ... this post has gone waay out of subject .
it's all about the melons .

Henry_Best

As far as "unevidenced belief" Thats your view and one you are more than welcome to express.
However that does not detract from the higher majority who do believe and puts you in a minority view.
Although your personal view / belief is still valid to you.
There were times when the majority believed the world was flat, did that make them correct?
If so, when did the world change to an oblate spheroid and why did nobody notice?

Do you believe there have been cover ups by governments or institutions over assassinations, aliens or any other similar  topic covered by the conspiracy theorists that are often touted without evidence ?
Not any of the unevidenced ones.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy