Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Please delete my account  (Read 2131 times)
North Queensland, Australia
Edison Member
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

[homer]mmmm... fuge[/homer]

Global Moderator
UK
Brattain Member
I don't think you connected the grounds, Dave.
View Profile

Perhaps for you, "subterfuge" and "rude" have different meanings to the English I speak.

"Pete, it's a fool looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart." Ulysses Everett McGill.
Do not send technical questions via personal messaging - they will be ignored.

Louisiana, USA
View Profile

Maybe try something else?  Like gardening or something?  Maybe programming and electronics just isn't your thing.

Espoo, Finland
God Member
"Oops, try again..."
View Profile

You are rude for making subterfuge about a discussion by merging it with a different discussion that has nothing to do with the issue.  I wasn't mad about that but I was mad about the rude user who compared himself to me.

Goodbye

I am trying to translate this to my language, trying to understand... Tried some synonymes, hidden meanings, combinations... no, doesn't compute!
Is it possible that this person is talking about something that doesn't exists to us normal mortals, like PM's or email conversations?

"Subterfuge"? Trick, bluff, betrayal? And "rude" with that? The word Jar-Jar Binks uses in starwars, I can't get that out of my mind now; "How rude!". Can you see that funny face with that sentence?

I am interested purely linguisticly, trying to learn more languages than just C++.

Cheers,
Kari

PS. I am sorry if that offended anybody!

The only law for me; Ohms Law: U=R*I       P=U*I
Note to self: "Damn! Why don't you just fix it!!!"

UK - Manchester
View Profile

I find it laughable that your even still here making reply's to somthing you've decided to ditch.

I've been at the arduino for 5 days and I've made a few simple and some what boring examples but the point being is I did it, I wrote the code and I learnt how to write it and wire the components, thats given me determination to continue.

I find it despicable that you want someone to baby sit you through somthing that costs you £20/$25~
Open source doesnt mean people will coach you.
you dont have time to learn? make time or find somone you are willing to pay for tutoring if such a person exist out side colleges/universities.

If you've lost interest then log out of the site, delete your history if you really need to and dont come back. a deleted account isnt going to make any difference and it just sounds like your here to rant.

RageRiot

Arduino rocks
View Profile

I don't know you but good for you.  If I have an account then don't I have a right to ask? 

I'm glad you can copy and paste code and follow the diagrams.  I had a 75 in 1 kit when I was 12 and followed the diagrams to wire it but I don't remember anything about electronics so copying something doesn't necessarily give you understanding.

Thank you for comparing yourself to me.  Was that supposed to make me feel better?  It didn't work.

I find it laughable that your even still here making reply's to somthing you've decided to ditch.

I've been at the arduino for 5 days and I've made a few simple and some what boring examples but the point being is I did it, I wrote the code and I learnt how to write it and wire the components, thats given me determination to continue.

I find it despicable that you want someone to baby sit you through somthing that costs you £20/$25~
Open source doesnt mean people will coach you.
you dont have time to learn? make time or find somone you are willing to pay for tutoring if such a person exist out side colleges/universities.

If you've lost interest then log out of the site, delete your history if you really need to and dont come back. a deleted account isnt going to make any difference and it just sounds like your here to rant.

RageRiot

Global Moderator
UK
Brattain Member
I don't think you connected the grounds, Dave.
View Profile

...no, you hang up...

"Pete, it's a fool looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart." Ulysses Everett McGill.
Do not send technical questions via personal messaging - they will be ignored.

New Hampshire
View Profile

I don't know you but good for you.  If I have an account then don't I have a right to ask?  

You do have the right to ask, but theres also the right to tell you that people cant help you. They can either try and get you to stay, or tell you to go. Since when do you need account deletion to leave something?

I'm glad you can copy and paste code and follow the diagrams.  I had a 75 in 1 kit when I was 12 and followed the diagrams to wire it but I don't remember anything about electronics so copying something doesn't necessarily give you understanding.

How else is someone to learn other then doing something, and the figuring out why it worked? When your in school tahts all they do. They give you an example of a math problem. You do it, several times, with different circumstances each time, and you learn everntally how to get teh correct answer/

Thank you for comparing yourself to me.  Was that supposed to make me feel better?  It didn't work.
Where did he compare himself to you. He said what He had done. That he had taught himself. No comparison there. He then said you were despicable for wanting to be babied but thats a different story altogether

Getting some good lols out of this though. Still commenting back even though you say you quit.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 02:01:27 pm by Nikarus » Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Jump to: