Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: matlab io chirp signal  (Read 1179 times)
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Hi,
Forgive my ignorance i am new to this, and i have done a few (unsuccessful) searches to try and solve this.

i am trying to output a chirp signal from my arduino mega pwm out, from maltab. however i cannot put a function as the output. I have tried to use a for loop to solve this but have come to no avail!
any help or suggestions would be much appreciated. the code i have tried to use is as follows.

clear all; clc;

%connect board

a = arduino('/dev/cu.usbserial-A9007LCD')

%specify pin modes

a.pinMode(3,'output');

t = [0:0.01:10];

ch = chirp(t,0.0001,10,10);

for i = 0:numel(ch)

a.analogWrite(3,ch(i,:))
    pause(0.01)

end

Thanks very much

Ran

Arduino Control of single axis shaker table

View Profile

of the complex state of mind to live,replica watches quietly asked: "what happened just yesterday, the government of Jiaxing total cop How come so soon?"Her voice is extremely playful. Rare to bring a little emotional, so this is Zhengran trance Xiao Yuesheng not help light looked at her in the dim light, her subtle, although a little more soft capacity, no longer cold and threatening.With Xiao Yuesheng back to God, the house complex and coercion to air flowing freely, Duan Zi Yan Morohito gently breath, the eyes of all look to Xiao Yuesheng full of surprise. I did not expect the usual kind of mild Xiao suzerain, Bengqi to face, as much so scary.Ge line model with a wry smile touched his round face, shook his head, "the next is also puzzled. May he happened to pass by here and now!" Then look to his own landlord, and quickly removed, the suzerain to just That one, he was a lingering fear.

View Profile

does anyone have any useful suggestions?

Thanks

View Profile

solved

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: