Go Down

Topic: New First Project (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

dtokez

I have messed about with some of the stuff from RF solutions. I was going to make a wireless RGB LED controller. I have got a 4 way decoder + encoder that you can set to latching or non-latching, which is not very helpful because I needed 2 momentary outputs, and one latching to control the power to the PIC and the PSU that runs the RGB stuff.

I didn't get around to working out how to make a latch but its on my list of to'do's!

dbitting

Ok Now that i managed to get a RF controller to work in my project ( this one contains relays ) I managed to get everything working on my mega 2560 ( with a few bugs ). I now tried to reduce the size using a nano v3.1, seems now the relays switch the code on press and release so what now happens is for every press it steps two. I am baffled.

dbitting

I know this may be a dumb question but can i install a flip flop circuit between the rf  button signal and the digital input pin of the nano to eliminate the debounce. I think with the relays they are changing state too slow and misrepresenting the button presses

dbitting

cyclegadget

All mechanical switches bounce, giving what appears to be multiple button presses. Here is a library that will help with any mech. switch. http://www.arduino.cc/playground/Code/Bounce

Go Up