Go Down

Topic: Ultrasonic Anemometer (Read 5 times) previous topic - next topic

tom125

thanks for your interest but this project done with using ATmega, we need an ultrasonic anemometer doing with pic, we searched on the internet but we didnt find anything about that :( could you help us please?

carl47

I believe that this is the only ultrasonic anemometer on the web which has
enough detail to enable it's actual construction.

I have replied to your email and hope that it will put you on the right track.

Cheers.

Grumpy_Mike

thanks for your interest but this project done with using ATmega, we need an ultrasonic anemometer doing with pic,

Bit of a nerve haven't you? Asking for pic advice in an Arduino forum!!

tom125

thanks for your interest but this project done with using ATmega, we need an ultrasonic anemometer doing with pic,

Bit of a nerve haven't you? Asking for pic advice in an Arduino forum!!

? just ask my question sorry if you understan that ? am in nerve situation, my english not very well so ? couldnt tell you ina good way. sorry again :(

robtillaart

thanks for your interest but this project done with using ATmega, we need an ultrasonic anemometer doing with pic, we searched on the internet but we didnt find anything about that smiley-sad could you help us please?

There might be no such project on the internet. The hardware is typical the same (PIC and Arduino are not too different) but you have to find out which pic lines to connect to and how to implement the math formulas on the pic.

Which pic processor are you using? there are many IIRC.
Rob Tillaart

Nederlandse sectie - http://arduino.cc/forum/index.php/board,77.0.html -
(Please do not PM for private consultancy)

Go Up