Go Down

Topic: Arduino Remote WiFi control- Control Home appliance via remote wifi (Read 103 times) previous topic - next topic

abhattarai1801

Dear all,

I am fairly new to the forum and arduino. I am trying to build a switch that I can control through different wifi or mobile data network.  I would like to turn on my tea pot connected via relay (I think I will need to use high amp relay in order to connect to regular electricity) to arduino while I am on my way back from work so I don't have to wait and tea is ready when I get home (this is just an example of course) via mobile app (that I will have to make, which I assume won't be much challenging). Do you have any suggestion for such type of application?
It is more like some Wifi switches that I found on amazon "Wemo" or "Orbivo". But I am trying to do this via arduino as I plan to expand this to control several other switches, servo motors and what not as I expand into the project.
Any suggestion/direction/starting point for a newbie to get started building stuff is much appreciated.

Thanks!

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy