Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Arduino Workshops in Fort Collins, CO  (Read 904 times)
Fort Collins, CO
And Uno Arduino to rule them all.
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

I am president of Colorado State University's IEEE student branch.  One of my main projects for the last 6 months or so has been organizing a design competition.  We wanted anyone from any major to enter and do well, so we've added a workshop component.

The workshops include the topics 1) Basic I/O and Programming, 2) Analog Sensors and Interactivity, 3) Digital Communication, 4) Hacking, and 5) Project Design and Management.

Anyone is welcome to show up, but you will need to bring your own supplies like LEDs, resistors, and of course, your Arduino.  You'll also need a laptop. Please send me an email at electricityandairwaves (at) gmail.com if you plan on showing up or have questions.

I will keep an updated post of times and what to bring to the workshops at http://csuieeedesign.blogspot.com

Also, if you are a CSU student, we have a couple spots open for the competition itself, even though the registration is technically closed.

If you can't come, but would like to help out with your services or by a donation, there is a tab called "How to get involved" that has information for you.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: