I'd planned to implement the prompt strings in PROGMEM up the top, but late last night found it easier to just implement a character at a time at that point in code. I've now done so (was easier than I thought, but hey - you don't have to understand code to copy it and fiddle it in to working!).The code I wrote may not be the best as this was the first project I had done using C++ but I could get the idea of what to do by looking at others code. Also I used a program that converts VB to C++ to see how to implement some of the conditional stuffI plan to have my buttons recessed into the side. I've built up a few toys (CNC router, laser) that I'll be using in the build. I plan to make the clock body with light baffles etc all from one piece of wood, with an acrylic (perspex) from and back cover.<Sigh> CNC router & laser. I wish I had the time/money & space for such items.I should note I haven't actually changed the daylight saving stuff (dates etc) just changed the naming to DST (terminology with use in Australia)BST is the Brit terminology but most people here would probably understand DST.
Please enter a valid email to subscribe
We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the
email we just sent you.
Thank you for subscribing!
via Egeo 16