Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: [FT] Zilog Z80, 5) MC6802P, 6) GI AY-5-1013A  (Read 1475 times)
Toronto, Canada
Edison Member
"Keep it R.E.I.L. - "Research, Experiment, Investigate and Learn"
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

@liudr

Optiboot is what Arduino UNOs are shipped with, so the official bootloader. Once you get these, put them in an older arduino (Duemilanove etc) and choose UNO on the board list to enjoy twice the upload speed. I'll PM you my address too.

Ok...thank for the explaination... I assume it will work with USB mini adapter... and the Spark Fun FTDI board. Good thing my opto-coupler linker work and test for 115200 baud. The link of the tread : http://arduino.cc/forum/index.php/topic,92665.0.html

@justjed

I will be OK to trade with you. I just don't know what I have you may need or I may get a part for you in Toronto that you can't get in CO. <-- I don't know if you live in Denver, CO. Getting parts in a small town is tought,  Not in a big center.

Central MN, USA
Tesla Member
Phi_prompt, phi_interfaces, phi-2 shields, phi-panels
View Profile

Yep. That's what I have been doing. I have a number of USB TTL adapters and projects with these ATMEGA328s.

CO, USA
God Member
View Profile

I will be OK to trade with you. I just don't know what I have you may need or I may get a part for you in Toronto that you can't get in CO. <-- I don't know if you live in Denver, CO. Getting parts in a small town is tought,  Not in a big center.

I get almost everything by mail order. I have some holes in my collection of capacitors, and I can use voltage regulators in the 3-12 range. I would love to get my hands on a few MAX2650 op-amps, and an assortment of zener diodes. Also some Schmitt triggers, and Schotky diodes. As I mentioned, playing with this stuff is a somewhat new thing for me (2nd time around), so there's a lot of stuff I'll eventually find a use for.

A Fluke 87 would be nice. smiley-grin

... it is poor civic hygiene to install technologies that could someday
facilitate a police state. -- Bruce Schneier

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Jump to: