Go Down

Topic: Arduino Interest in Toronto or Waterloo, Ontario (Read 20 times) previous topic - next topic

vodka

opps...you are absolutely right, it only goes up to 15th

Christopher Singleton

Darudude and Vodka,

Please keep trying to book a specific room. If unsuccesful, please let me know where (building, room, common area, etc) where you want to meet up so that it's easy to find each other.

Christopher Singleton

Mar 13, 2009, 04:53 pm Last Edit: Mar 13, 2009, 04:54 pm by CSingleton Reason: 1
Gents,

Even though it sounds like there might only be about 3 people out tomorrow for the meeting at the University of Waterloo, it would still be good to try to get a head count. So if anyone is planning on attending, please send a message confirming your intention. (csingleton@meikleautomation.com)

Darudude and Vodka, I have not had confirmation that you have been able to book a study room. If you have then please confirm ASAP . . . otherwise, I propose that we meet at the WEST entrance of the J.R. Coutts Engineering Lecture Hall at 10:30 am on Saturday morning.

I haven't a clue as to how to recognize anyone else, but to make it easy to recognize me . . . look for an old guy, wearing an old guys hat, carrying a small metal brief case . . . full of Arduinos.

vodka

I haven't book a room as I thought the meeting is next Saturday (21st).
Either day works for me.

Christopher Singleton

Vodka,

Oops you are correct the agreed upon date is March 21st.

Please try to book a room this week (I would but as a non-student) I don't have access.

Go Up