Go Down

Topic: Any Workshops in Los Angeles, CA (Read 8168 times) previous topic - next topic

Robert Fisher

Looking for workshops or groups in LA on the westside preferably.

cadmiumeye

Sep 12, 2010, 02:09 am Last Edit: Sep 12, 2010, 02:14 am by cadmiumeye Reason: 1
I'm new to the arduino. I'm located down town la and would like to meet up with people to hang out with and make stuff. I can host a meeting. contact me if interested.

ryanww

I am located in Orange County, but I would also be interested in a group kind of thing. Pretty new to arduino and would like to find others into it as well.

Ryan

ltm0807

Nice to meet all of you !!!
Let's gather - Los Angeles ! and contribute this workshops !
I'm Ann - 20 years old
Have a nice day
-----------------------------
Mobile App Development

cadmiumeye

I'm down for meeting up when and where would everyone like to meet up?

sterlingsilver79

cadmiumeye

I could come down to Long Beach. I will be in Cleveland all next week, to how about the following week? Maybe the evening of the 26th?

Jo Long

Hello, I am also new to Arduino and would like to meet up with other Arduino users. I am in Pasadena.

mindcq

Jo Long

I notice that the 26th was mentioned as a possible meet date. Is that still the plan ? I would be OK with that date. If people wanted to come to Pasadena I can offer a large-ish workshop space ....

mindcq

also from pasadena. long beach or pasadena is no problem for me.

Robert Fisher

wow is this going to happen on the 26th, just ran across this and am interested.

cheers

Fennel Rye

I'm in downtown LA and would like to get together and learn a bit more about Arduino.  Did this meeting happen already?
Fennel Rye

cadmiumeye

This meeting never happened.  We should try again to get people together....!

C program run. C program crash. C programmer quit.

Go Up