Go Down

Topic: Any Workshops in Los Angeles, CA (Read 8679 times) previous topic - next topic

Robert Fisher

I am near Culver City. And can go almost anywhere.

wayneal

I'm a new arduino user and would love to attend a workshop.  I'm also in LA.  

SpookyNoodle

Count me in too! I am in Orange County as well and I need to find some people who are as excited about this stuff as I am.

RayJay

I'm in Riverside, CA and currently building a TriCopter flying Remote controled and eventually autonomous helicopter utilizing the Arduino Mini Pro 328 plus Gyro's from a Nintendo Wii and Accelerometers from a Nintendo Nunchuck, plus Sonar for height measurement.

I have friends in the Military UAV business and I'm just playing to see if I can match and beat their technology for 1/100th the cost.

Perhaps I'll end up with a military/law enforcement contract myself  ;)

I'd be interested in a meeting and learning/talking/showing how things work.

Anyone have any projects for a show and tell yet?

Ray

thepower27

I am new to this forum. I have been watching the makemagazine youtube and the arduino projects that they make and I a interested in making stuff work with it. I was going to buy one a while back but never did. A friend of mine gave me an Arduino Uno today and I have already come up with some ideas.

I would be interested in a workshop or meet up so I can learn what I can do with the Uno. I am tempted to get the LOLSheild or the Bluetooth module to play with an Iphone or something.

Live in Orange County.

Nate

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy