Go Down

Topic: Open source PLC based on Arduino (Read 14802 times) previous topic - next topic

ArduinoPLC

Guys-
I am totally on-board with you.  There needs to be a good PLC-like implementation with Arduino.  Here's my shot at it: www.plc.us  All the hardware and software is fully open source, so please use the ideas in your own design.  The world will be a better place when there are rugged PLCs based on Arduino compatible chips.
-Martin

ArduinoPLC

Hi-

I found a guy named Marco who advertised an Arduino compatible PLC on Kickstarter.  A couple of guys here at work paid for some, but they haven't arrived yet and it's been well over a year.  We understand things happen, but we think a good quality Arduino PLC should be here NOW.

So we decided to just do it ourselves and keep everything, including the hardware, open source.  Here's were we are so far: www.plc.us

If anyone wants to join the development or contribute PLC related code to GitHub, please join us.

Thanks for looking.

-Martin

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy