Go Down

Topic: Cheap UHF spectrum analyzer (and RC tx rx) using RFM22 module (Read 49 times) previous topic - next topic

florinc

zitron

Nice little board. How much are they?

Probably £2-3 each depending on whether you want them coloured, and thickness.

Devonian

Hi Zitron,

I'll take one of your new boards as it'll just about shoehorn into the Futaba T9C module cavity.
PayPal OK?
I have enough components to build onto the board.
Real shame you couldn't get it to fit inside a Futaba Tx module case ;)

Nigel.

zitron

Hi Zitron,

I'll take one of your new boards as it'll just about shoehorn into the Futaba T9C module cavity.
PayPal OK?
I have enough components to build onto the board.
Real shame you couldn't get it to fit inside a Futaba Tx module case ;)

Nigel.

Have you got the inside dimesions of the Futaba module? Is it the same as the 9X ones? I haven't sent the files to be manufactured yet so it is possible for me to change the designs and make it even smaller.

I can also try to make a tx only version, which will be much smaller.

Devonian

Jul 03, 2012, 12:31 am Last Edit: Jul 03, 2012, 09:25 am by Devonian Reason: 1
Futaba Tx module:
http://www.hobbystores.co.uk/default.asp?itemid=Y-MA2214

A Tx only board would be great, but it would need to fit inside the module case to make it 'nice'.

I haven't built a Tx as yet, but will mash something together to try out on one of the boards I have from you.

I'll get you some dimensions from my Flytron board/module...

At a guess, the width will need to be around 33mm and the length is around 55mm.

EDIT

How about a Tx board that would fit inside the width of a Futaba case, and fit inside a JR module case as well (by making the length of the PCB fit the width of the JR case as they are wider than a Futaba case)?

JR case
http://www.jrradios.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdID=JRPA615

Could be do-able by using coax for the antenna and short ribbon 'jumper' cable for Tx inputs?

Just a thought...

/EDIT

Nigel.

Go Up