Go Down

Topic: Mega 2560 won't upload now? (Read 512 times) previous topic - next topic

Hi everyone,
I've been working on a project with the mega 2560 board and everything has been going great...until an hour ago.
I sat down to continue working on my project and now none of my previously working code works correctly after uploading (nothing happens).
I'm on Windows 7 64bit and using the latest arduino software (1.0) and now nothing seems to be working.
I went through some of the trouble shooting and still nothing (reinstalled driver, disabled other devices, closed other background programs). 
I've been checking my code via the serial monitor and before I could get data back, but not anymore. I'm not sure what is going on since I haven't changed anything.  I tried the loopback test and that was fine.
I held the shift button down while uploading this time and got this message: avrdude: usbdev_open(): did not find any USB device "usb"
Can someone help me figure out how to get this working again?

Thanks,
-Tyler

Alright, never mind. I got some of it working again, but I can't seem to get the GLCD to work again...it was working just fine. Time to rewire it I guess

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy