Go Down

Topic: Sometimes runs properly sometimes don't (Read 230 times) previous topic - next topic

leonardofranca

Every time I upload my program on arduino it is always running ok, but when I power through a different source than the USB, I have to press the reset button and check if it is doing what I want. Any guesses so I can have my arduino UNO doing what every time I power on?

septillion

It should just work when connected to any source.

So which Arduino?
What does happen when you connect it?
What power supply?
Use fricking code tags!!!!
I want x => I would like x, I need help => I would like help, Need fast => Go and pay someone to do the job...

NEW Library to make fading leds a piece of cake
https://github.com/septillion-git/FadeLed

ballscrewbob

Also attach your sketch in case there is any minor issue with that please but use the CODE TAGS ( </> to do so.

)
It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

leonardofranca

I'm making the AD conversion of a inverter a powering my arduino uno on it. As I make my conversion, I display on multiplex 2 cathode display, the info I got.

ballscrewbob

We await you answers to questions already asked.

It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

Go Up