Go Down

Topic: Rude Fedex rep girl (Read 2 times) previous topic - next topic

liudr

She was bidding me good day while I was in the middle of stating a question about a pickup schedule. I hope this is just an isolated event but I've not used Fedex before.

Jantje

Why did you try to pick up a fed ex girl?  8)
I prefer the UPS girls anyways.
Jantje
Do not PM me a question unless you are prepared to pay for consultancy.
Nederlandse sectie - http://arduino.cc/forum/index.php/board,77.0.html -

liudr

Why did you try to pick up a fed ex girl?  8)
I prefer the UPS girls anyways.
Jantje

Someone really wants the package overnight and I'm offered their fedex number for shipping so no choice. UPS would work just fine although I didn't have UPS pickups either.

Valalvax

He was joking

2.    pick up
To meet someone, usually at a bar or party, and persuade them to leave with you in order to have sex. Used for in-person encounters, as opposed to hookup, which can also be used for internet meetings for sex.

Osgeld

Mar 04, 2012, 09:49 am Last Edit: Mar 04, 2012, 09:53 am by Osgeld Reason: 1
I just drop it in the box in front of the post office and dozens of other locations marked in neon letters "FED EX Express", but that's just me...

I generally prefer fedex over UPS, fedex ground drivers are subcontractors fighting for the privilege, express drivers get their pay docked if even 1 second late therefore everyone has incentive

UPS is full of union people who generally dont give a shit and are more apt to play soccer with your Tiffany lamp while taking days longer and charging more. So ok you got a flustered operator who had a brain fart from fedex, I have had UPS both deliver 9 miles east of my apartment complex, AND throw a package at my door, within the last year (nevermind UPS's retarded base 36 tracking numbers)

Go Up