Go Down

Topic: Missing digital signature for driver on Windows 8 (Read 157 times) previous topic - next topic

educoutinho

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlYGfJM2BJ0
This vide explai how to disable signature check for drives in windows 8

DomArd

Has there been any progress on a digitally signed version from Arduino?  I am running Windows 8 and can't install the driver!  I don't fancy messing about with my security settings to solve this...... 

dshinsel

Related to this, I want to use my Mega 2560 as a slave device with a PC (in a Robot) with Windows 7 64 bit.  The problem is that every time I reboot the PC, the Arduino is not recognized, unless I manually unplug and re-plug it in.

Anyone have any suggestion how to fix this?  Obviously pressing F8 at each reboot is not an option.
I want the Arduino to turn the PC off while it is "sleeping", and turn it on again to wake up... but it does not see the Arduino!

Can we just get the driver signed, please?

Thanks!

animeshjana

I have come up with an alternative method to install the Arduino drivers on Windows 8.
This method does not require new driver files or installation of a test signature.

1. Windows Key + R
2. Enter shutdown.exe /r /o /f /t 00
3. Click the "OK" button
4. System will restart to a "Choose an option" screen
5. Select "Troubleshoot" from "Choose an option" screen
6. Select "Advanced options" from "Troubleshoot" screen
7. Select "Windows Startup Settings" from "Advanced options" screen
8. Click "Restart" button
9. System will restart to "Advanced Boot Options" screen
10. Select "Disable Driver Signature Enforcement"
11. Once the system starts, install the Arduino drivers as you would on Windows 7

tektrino

Go Up