Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Arduino Apple Remote IR library issues  (Read 1149 times)
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Hello,

I came across this little project which interested me - more for the side of using my arduino to control my mac rather than the prank.

http://www.instructables.com/id/Simple-Mac-prank-using-Arduino/?ALLSTEPS

I have added the AppleRemoteSender library to /Documents/Arduino/library and tried the attached source codes but when compiling I get the following errors;

In file included from FST9XQUG6MPN3MJ.cpp:1:
/Users/Rob/Documents/Arduino/libraries/AppleRemote/AppleRemoteSender.h:43:22: error: WProgram.h: No such file or directory
In file included from FST9XQUG6MPN3MJ.cpp:1:
/Users/Rob/Documents/Arduino/libraries/AppleRemote/AppleRemoteSender.h:60: error: 'byte' has not been declared
/Users/Rob/Documents/Arduino/libraries/AppleRemote/AppleRemoteSender.h:62: error: 'byte' has not been declared
/Users/Rob/Documents/Arduino/libraries/AppleRemote/AppleRemoteSender.h:64: error: 'byte' has not been declared
/Users/Rob/Documents/Arduino/libraries/AppleRemote/AppleRemoteSender.h:64: error: 'byte' has not been declared
/Users/Rob/Documents/Arduino/libraries/AppleRemote/AppleRemoteSender.h:65: error: 'byte' has not been declared
/Users/Rob/Documents/Arduino/libraries/AppleRemote/AppleRemoteSender.h:67: error: 'byte' has not been declared
/Users/Rob/Documents/Arduino/libraries/AppleRemote/AppleRemoteSender.h:70: error: 'byte' has not been declared
/Users/Rob/Documents/Arduino/libraries/AppleRemote/AppleRemoteSender.h:73: error: 'byte' has not been declared
/Users/Rob/Documents/Arduino/libraries/AppleRemote/AppleRemoteSender.h:76: error: 'byte' has not been declared
/Users/Rob/Documents/Arduino/libraries/AppleRemote/AppleRemoteSender.h:79: error: 'byte' has not been declared
/Users/Rob/Documents/Arduino/libraries/AppleRemote/AppleRemoteSender.h:82: error: 'byte' has not been declared
/Users/Rob/Documents/Arduino/libraries/AppleRemote/AppleRemoteSender.h:87: error: 'byte' does not name a type

Can anyone shed any light on this?

Many thanks

Gosport, UK
Faraday Member
View Profile

How much research did you do before asking us? I only ask, because the answer to this question, which is asked here every couple of days, is in the release notes (http://arduino.cc/en/Main/ReleaseNotes) for the version of the Arduino IDE that you are using.

View Profile

Apologies, obviously not enough! - Thankyou for the link, problem solved.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: