Go Down

Topic: Does Arduino support both BASIC and C language (Read 3 times) previous topic - next topic

jrmc114064

Cool I will probably stick with the onboard led because I still need to get the electronics down but working forward. How do you wire an led with the supplies listed?
Certified Beginner

Nick Gammon

You browse this site. There is a lot of useful information here. It's a good habit to get into - finding out things for yourself.

jrmc114064

Surprised when I opened up the UNO it had no USB cable. I guess I expect to much.
Certified Beginner

CrossRoads

When I bought my Duemilanove in Summer 2010, it came with both a cable and a walwart.
Forgot where I got it from now, definitely wasn't Radio Shack tho.
We just picked up a copy of Massimo's book from there, to see what kind of stuff it had in it.
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

Nick Gammon

Surprised when I opened up the UNO it had no USB cable. I guess I expect to much.

I think they are trying to keep prices down. After all, adding a couple of dollars for a USB cable, when you only really need one (at a time) is probably not a great idea. After all, you usually program one, deploy it, program another, and so on.

jrmc114064

Never thought of it that way. Almost tore up my house last night looking for one but will pick one up. Now that i have the chip i see so many indicaters that i never knew about. sorry for bringing up repeated topic but is there a book for the arduino uno's electronics?
Certified Beginner

dxw00d

Yes, there are. This one http://www.arduinobook.com/ is written by a regular forum contributor.

Go Up